The Inevitable End

It is with great sadness that I draw this particular blog to an end. 

The splendor of Oxford was all-consuming. Unfortunately, the restaurant bucket list fell to the sidelines as I strolled the streets of St. Giles or meandered around Cornmarket Street. Paired with an overwhelming load of homework and the lack of an actual laptop (surprise, writing a blog on a tablet is rather stressful), my blog became more of a chore than a delight, which was not why I started it in the first place.

I figured, once I got home, I'd use my notes and pictures saved on my phone and wrap my blog up with a neat little bow. But as life goes, I wasn't able to do such thing. A bout of horrid jet-lag, applying to colleges, and the start of senior year took up all of my time. 

But don't cry for me, Argentina, for I'm starting a new blog! 

Entitled, Rosie the Reader, I will record my journey as I travel through the ages via written word and try to entertain myself here in the heart of the South


Come visit my new page roseibarra.blogspot.com 

Comments